SILENCE!! a keen moment for all of you to critically think of the heartfelt matters.

PAIN...
Raging down and running around, 
Burning and falling apart,
Torn apart my heart is, 
Shuttered down,
To pieces of red...

Down on my knees,
I seek peace...Peace!!
Piece-by-piece I pick up the pieces,
Thrown in the dark dungeon,
Pain becomes my offspring.

The hurt overwhelming my soul,
Running away from my terror,
Deep down nightmares coming to life,
Who do i turn to?
Seeking a shoulder to cry on,
Fantasy seeks but reality sees...
Pain with no gain.

Loving brings solace,
Leaving brings grief,
Wounded down my spine breaks,
I bow down and give in,
A prisoner of my own self.

I saw a new keen era,
Hating the cages of a new letter,
You attract what lies within,
Patience..an art worth keeping,
Her tone of an enigmatic nature,
My treasure to keep.

The exact region of love,
Brings memories worth found,
Born in a world of thunder,
She calms his heart down with words uttered,
Touching her eyes,
His knees hit the ground.

She talks...he smiles...she laughs,
But...fatal attraction my dose,
The prescription she gives me,
Bowing down on the ages,
I seek to build new races,
Beaut-beauty-beautiful,
Pain grows deep hard to render a key,
to close my dying heart.
Too much sauce brought down,
At ease slowing down keeping it keen,
Patience pays but jealousy kills,
No pills with less chills.

I race down with the seals,
Spread it on your mind,
See the light,
Cage your heart,
Make it an art....
Consume it all in,
Pain is a HEALER!!
You will die of irony,
Space check.
Cypher.  

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HEART FELT MOMENTS.

KINGS AND QUEENS WITH A LEGACY

BRAIN DRAIN