BRAIN DRAIN

"SHE IS"...
Beauty is an element of nature,
And what it seeks is one to embrace,
Holding onto-the heart closes down,
I pick up the pieces,
As I render her precious.

She is... An angel in disguise,
Some ecstatic piece of her heart,
I want to hold.

The beautiful brown eyes,
A tender and smooth hair,
Soft lips accompanied with a smile to die for,
Thick eye-catching complexion,
A body of elegance, 
She is...one in a million.  

I seek to speak what it is,
But, what it sees is enough for me,
Love.. she always proves it,
Down the lane of memories,
She keeps me entangled in it,
She is...Unique.

A great physique,
My heart desires,
A great choice to tango,
I choose her happiness,
She is the priceless jewel in my realm.

The stars shine and the moon sparkles,
With her beautiful glitter I see them dine,
As the sun rises I watch,
Pleading for..."If she knew,"
She is...The queen to my heart's desires.

Breaking down the pages of my line,
I seek answers to my dark hand,
Cold but still shining,
Come in and going out,
Nothing seems clean,
And the day falls apart,
But she is...

Running just to keeps my thoughts on her,
The key that opens my heart,
And the shadow I follow,
As a part I choose to choose,
Because she is... "my one plus one."
#Cypher.  

Comments

  1. 😉😉😉😉😉 👏👏👏👏

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any girl would kill to be the focus and inspiration of this piece Danny..beautiful..😍😘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This takes me back to some unforgettable times 😌❤️

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

KINGS AND QUEENS WITH A LEGACY

HEART FELT MOMENTS.

THOUGHTS...