HEART FELT MOMENTS.

WHAT I SEE....

Roses are red, violets are blue,
Is what my heart sees as the view,
I scream silently, as I look at the scene,
"My Love!" A word forgotten from outside,
But within... I cry out loud,
This is what I see .


 My days running dry, she keeps me silky,
Saying the ways, dawning the days I wish healthy,
An angel in disguise is what I see..
Never does it pass by,
Until the days seem high,
What I see is life in beauty,
WAIT!!

Hurt!, my mouth led me to a cage,
I'm chained wanting to be unleashed,
Yes, I miss that beauty,
Questions running down on me,
I appeal to bring that beauty indeed.

Her eyes sparkle brightly,
My heart desires her to hold it tightly,
I plead, I need, I desire, 
What I see is a beauty to behold.

What I see, what I see is her!!
Trying to forget my prescription,
My medicine, unresponsive in this situation,
I have tried but....
The exotic nature of Love conquered,
My heart desires that beauty.

True to say, I ruined that exctacy,
But my remedy is to change my legacy,
What I see, her love I call out!

As long as the stars shine, 
The moon sparkles,
She will always be my antidote,
Until I see that beauty again, My heart will yearn for more,
Coz..what I see is her beautiful,
Elegance to my soul,
For my love for that beauty will remain strong,
Peaceful.. Till the day I die.
#Cypher

Comments

  1. Hi guys, my name is Danny Cypher. This blog is all about poetry, speaking about real issues, life, love, name it; through art. Thanks for taking time to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bruhv...you always amaze...where and how you came up with it.I dont know,but its litty awsome

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like,I like,🎇🎇🎇👍👍👍👍

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

KINGS AND QUEENS WITH A LEGACY

THOUGHTS...